This week is a big one, because I’m sending this post out as my first inspiring this week newsletter! If you’re reading this in your email, God bless you! If you’re reading this on my website, welcome! If you like what you see, you can subscribe below. I’ll probably be posting inspiring this week for the rest of the month, but from then on it will be strictly email-only. Don’t miss out!
Inspiring this Week:
- Find Your Calling ~ The Penny Hoarder tipped me off to this great resource, which was designed to help young adults choose careers using both current job data and personality testing. Of course, you don’t have to be in high school or college to take advantage!
- Why Do We Procrastinate? ~ Christine McAlister offers some unique insights into this universal human behavior.
- How To Customize Your Facebook News Feed to Maximize Your Productivity ~ How did I not know this stuff?
- Prioritizing these three things will improve your life – and maybe even save it ~ Fantastic insights from the most recent international TED conference. Don’t skip this one!
- The Secret To Life That I Learned At A Nursing Home ~ Simple but powerful advice from Benjamin Foley.
In case you missed it, here’s what I posted this week.
Quote of the Week:
“Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” ~ Walt Whitman
If you haven’t already subscribed, please do so below! I’d love to have you as part of our Inspiration Kindled family <3
Wishing you an inspiring week!