Hello friends – quick post this week as it’s a holiday weekend. I hope you all are enjoying fun times with family!
Please note that this is the last week I’ll be publishing this type of post! If you enjoy reading inspiring this week, please sign up at the bottom of the page to get it delivered straight to your inbox.
Inspiring This Week
- I recently discovered Nik and his four-minute books. Nik is on a mission to summarize the greatest non-fiction out there! Reading his summaries/key points are a great way to benefit from non-fiction you don’t have time to read, or to figure out if reading a book is worth your time. Browse his summaries of over 365 books here.
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Havard Commencement Speech on purpose is a must-watch. It’s about half an hour long, but trust me, it’s worth your time!
- Leo Babauta has written a fantastic guide on developing self-discipline.
- When Dreaming Becomes Doing, Magic Happens is a lovely call-to-action from Blake Powell.
- Most of you probably know about Quora by now, but if not, you should head over. It’s a free forum for anyone to ask and/or answer questions of all kinds. You’re bound to learn something, but if not, it’s still super fun!
From Inspiration Kindled
I haven’t written as much this past week, unfortunately.
On the blog:
Quote of the Week
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” ~Anne Frank
Wishing you an inspiring week!
Join me in spreading inspiration!
Get my weekly newsletter, inspiring this week, delivered to you inbox, plus other (occasional) awesome stuff.